|Date:||Saturday, October 15th|
|Place:||288 Mile Creek Road, Old Lyme (map and directions below)|
|RSVP:||Barry Nann '57 (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
View Larger Map
- Take I-95 to Exit 71 (Four Mile River Road, OId Lyme).
- Turn LEFT at end of ramp onto Four Mile River Rd., regardless of which direction you were traveling on I-95.
- About 3/4 mile from the exit ramp you will arrive at a "T" intersection ( 3 way stop signs) with CT 156. Turn RIGHT onto 156.
- In about a mile, you will see the Bayberry Inn Motel on your right and Clark Veterinary Hospital on your left. Perhaps 100 yards further along, Mile Creek Road branches of to the right, as 156 curves off to the left. Keep right here. You will pass a very small white country church, Union Chapel, on your right.
- About 1/2 mile from the turn you will go over a little bridge, so small you may not notice it. Just ahead a road marked Chestnut Hill with a large sign leads off to the right up the hill. Pass this by, but start slowing down, you are almost there.
- In another 100 yards, you will see a pair of black mailboxes with driveways on either side. Our is the closer one, unpaved (The Road Less Traveled). We'll try to have some orange and black ‘Princeton’ balloons.