|Image via www.darrellpetit.com|
Presentation at the Stony Creek Library 2:30-3:30pm
Darrell Petit's website
- Exit 56 - Leetes Island Rd / Stony Creek
- LEFT at the end of the short ramp - go .3 miles.
- LEFT at the traffic light to go back over I-95 on Leetes Island Road.
- Go through the two lights close together then keep going straight through a residential area until you arrive at an intersection with 4-way stop signs - approximately 1.6 miles. Continue with "FROM THE INTERSECTION" below.
- Exit 56
- RIGHT At the light at the end of the ramp onto Leetes Island Road.
- Keep going straight through a residential area until you arrive at an intersection with 4-way stop signs - approximately 1.5 miles.
- LEFT onto Route 146.
- After approximately .5 miles you'll see "Flat Rock Road Extension" on your left - slow down.
- About .1 mile past that, turn LEFT onto Quarry Road - go approximately .6 miles.
- When the road turns to dirt, stay to the left.
- Soon you'll arrive at a wire mesh gate with a "Keep Out" sign on it - go through the gate and look for the orange balloons.
View Larger Map